STS-5A | THE BEST BOREHOLE BROADBAND SEISMOMETERThe STS-5A is a Borehole Broadband Seismometer comprised of a Streckeisen STS2.5 high-performance broadband seismometer and a motorized gimbal system for in situ leveling. STS-5A can be directly interfaced to Quanterra Q330-family of recording systems for leveling, centering, calibration and remote control in general. For more information on the STS-5A visit: https://streckeisen.swiss/en/
- Very low noise across the passband.
- Ultra-low power: less than 450 mW.
- Can be immersed up to 500 m depth (exceeds IP69).
- No "host box" required when interfaced to Q330-family of digitizers.
- Field and time proven "Swiss made" reliability.
- Ready for posthole and borehole installations.
- Centering possible from tilts up to +/-5 degrees.
- Operative to -40 degrees Celsius.
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet.