DOLOMITE+ | THE CENTRAL MULTICHANNEL SEISMIC RECORDING SYSTEM
The Kinemetrics Dolomite+ is a full-featured Central Recording System based on the Obsidian recorder, offering high dynamic range on up to 36 channels with exemplary timing accuracy and spectral purity. Built on Kinemetrics' Rock platform, Dolomite+ allows users to develop highly flexible monitoring solutions for a wide range of applications.
- 12, 24 or 36 24-bit channels with common timing and recording.
- GNSS, NTP and PTP timing options.
- Low power consumption (~4W for 12 channels).
- Enclosure with backup batteries and charger.
- Compatibility to all major data acquisition platforms.
- Capability to include and run your own programs via documented API.
- Security via SSH, SSL and OpenVPN.
- Easy installation and setup.
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet.