ANTELOPE | THE ENVIRONMENTAL DATA ACQUISITION AND MONITORING PLATFORMThe Antelope mission-critical data acquisition and processing software is used by the 10 largest seismic networks in the world (outside of Japan), being 100% commercially owned and supported by BRTT, Inc., a Kinemetrics strategic partner.
- Unique data neutral and completely data driven architecture
- The most comprehensive State-Of-health monitoring
- Lowest intrinsic latency, suitable for Early Warning Systems
- Unique automated real-time response spectra computation with exceedance alarms
- Tie-in capability with virtually any seismic networks in the World
- Rich and documented APIs for interfacing client’s own programs
- Remote client login and management via Web portal
- Consistent high availability uptime and data return rates
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet.