SBEPI (Shallow Borehole EpiSensor)
SBEPI | THE SHALLOW BOREHOLE EPISENSOR ACCELEROMETERSBEPI is the shallow borehole version of the world’s standard Episensor accelerometer made for subsurface installations up to 100m depth. The SBEPI comes in a small package of only 2.625” outer diameter allowing deployment in thin postholes/boreholes which are less expensive to drill.
- Very-low self-noise, resulting in 155 dB dynamic range.
- Wide frequency response: from DC to 200 Hz.
- Low non-linearity, hysteresis, cross-axis sensitivity, and thermal drift.
- From M=1 to PGA=1g with a single sensor.
- Easy to install, custom cable lengths available.
- Double stage transient protection against overvoltages.
- Compatibility to most seismic digitizers today.
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet.