PSD | POWER SPECTRAL DENSITY PROGRAMPSD is a Windows application for seismological data processing. The quality of acquired data can be easily evaluated in the field, and the software allows event (.EVT) files of various versions (up through 1.50) to be read and processed.
- Simple dialog organization
- Spectral plots as LogLog, LogLin, LinLog, and LinLin axes options
- Selection of channels of interest, filter corner frequency and filter order
- Optionally clips the limits of processed data
- Computes Signal-to-Noise Ratio using 1024 points of prevent noise and event data
- Computes Power Spectral Density using the one-sided autospectral density function
- Computes Coherence Function for two signals
- Computes Complex Transfer Function from the Coherence Function
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet.