Omnisensor | Accelerometer and Broadband Seismometer in a Single Borehole Package
Meet the Omnisensor: the global reference force balance accelerometer Model Episensor and the rugged mini broadband seismometer Model MBB-2, together in one package ready for direct burial in boreholes.
The Omnisensor covers more than 270 dB dynamic range. No earthquake of interest will be too small to be lost or too large to be off scale. Ideal for densification of existing networks.
- All features of the Episensor and of MBB-2 combined in one watertight package, with one marine connector and one cable to be connected to a six-channel datalogger, such as Q330S+, Obsidian8X or Q8.
- Ultra wide dynamic range, from M=0 to PGA=4g in one single instrument.
- Easier/simpler installation.
- Smaller station footprint.
- Smaller total costs of sensors, cables, and installation.
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet.