HypoSensor (FBA ES-DH)
HYPOSENSOR | THE DEEP BOREHOLE EPISENSOR ACCELEROMETERHyposensor is a triaxial downhole package for deep borehole installations. The unit consists of three Episensor force balance accelerometer modules mounted orthogonally in one small waterproof package only 3”in diameter allowing deployment in thin postholes/boreholes which are less expensive to drill.
- Very-low self-noise, resulting in 155 dB dynamic range.
- Wide frequency response: from DC to 200 Hz.
- Low non-linearity, hysteresis, cross-axis sensitivity, and thermal drift.
- Waterproof to 700 m depth.
- From M=1 to PGA=1g with a single sensor.
- Easy to install, custom cable lengths available.
- Double stage transient protection against overvoltages.
- Compatibility to most seismic digitizers today.
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet.