THE MINI BROADBAND SEISMOMETER (MBB-2) | THE LATEST SENSOR OFFERINGThe Mini Broadband Seismometer (MBB-2) offers a response between 120 sec and 160 Hz in a smaller, rugged, low power and low cost system that is easy to install and deploy. Built with ease of installation in mind, the MBB-2 does not require mass lock, mass centering, and has a large operational tilt range which combines to reduce installation training, time, and cost. For more information on the MBB-2 visit: https://streckeisen.swiss/en/
MBB-2 Product Video
- Ultra-low power: less than 240 mW.
- No mass lock, no mass centering required, by design.
- Can be buried up to 100 m depth.
- Large operational tilt range.
- Compatible with all major seismic digitizers in the industry.
- Ready for surface and borehole installations.
- 1s mode for quick deployment.
- Operative to -40 degrees Celsius.
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet and Manual.