Q8 | ULTRA-LOW POWER, HIGH-RESOLUTION SEISMIC SYSTEM
The Q8 is the newest member of the Quanterra® family of ultra-high resolution data acquisition systems at ultra-low power consumption. Small in size and volume, the Q8 is designed as a direct replacement of Q330 digitizers in existing Q330-based networks or portable deployments and offers the same reliability, extraordinary temperature stability and data redundancy.
Q8 Product Video
Q8 Quick Start
- 6 high resolution channels wideband dynamic range; 7th separate high resolution channel for calibration signal digitization.
- Ultra-low power (<300mW for 3 channels recording including GPS).
- One 32 GB non-removable storage with power-fail safe integrity and two 32 GB removable storage media (up to 256 GB possible).
- Built-in 3-axis ±2g MEMS Accelerometer, separately and synchronously digitized.
- Compatibility to all Q330-based seismic networks.
- Enhanced resolution mode with extremely low thermal drift.
- Universal Sensor Interface with serial connection to a multitude of seismometer brands.
- WiFi interface and Mesh Network for auxiliary data.