EPISENSOR ES-U2 | THE UNIAXIAL EPISENSOR ACCELEROMETERThe EpiSensor ES-U2 force balance accelerometer is a uniaxial surface package designed primarily for structural engineering applications. However, it can be used in a variety of applications for measuring accelerations up to ±4g and down to the ambient noise level. With full-scale recording ranges of ± 0.25 to ± 4g (user selectable) the ES-U2 provides on-scale recording of earthquake motions even at near-fault locations and in a wide variety of structure types.
- Very-low self-noise, resulting in 155 dB dynamic range.
- User-selectable full g-scale range: from ±0.25g to ±4g.
- User-selectable full output range: from ±2.5V to ±20V, differential.
- Wide frequency response: from DC to 200 Hz.
- From M=1 to PGA=1g with a single sensor.
- Small, versatile, and easy to deploy.
- Low non-linearity, hysteresis, cross-axis sensitivity, and thermal drift.
- Compatibility to most seismic digitizers today.
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet.