Force Balance Accelerometer (FBA-3)
FBA-3 | THE EFFICIENT FORCE BALANCE ACCELEROMETERThe FBA-3 Force Balance Accelerometer is a high-sensitivity, low-frequency triaxial device suitable for a variety of seismic and structural applications. It is an economical instrument characterized by high reliability, ruggedness, and low current drain.
- Five OBE’s (Operating Base Earthquake) in each direction.
- Industry qualifications including seismic per IEEE 344.
- Output full scale: ±2.5V.
- Frequency response: from DC to 50 Hz.
- Reliability proven by its operation in more than 100 Nuclear Power Plants throughout the world.
- RIM certified for pipe-mounted sensors Five OBE’s (Operating Base Earthquake) in each direction.
- Designed to meet the stringent requirements of USNRC Regulatory Guide1.12 for nuclear power plants, the FBA-3 is deployed in over 100 nuclear power plants in the United States and abroad.
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet.