EPISENSOR | THE MOST DEPLOYED SURFACE ACCELEROMETERModel FBA ES-T is a triaxial surface package useful for many types of earthquake recording applications. The unit consists of three EpiSensor force balance accelerometer modules mounted orthogonally in one small convenient package. With fullscale recording ranges of ± 0.25 to ± 4g (user selectable) the EpiSensor provides on-scale recording of earthquake motions even at nearfault locations and in a wide variety of structure types.
- Very-low self-noise, resulting in 155 dB dynamic range.
- User-selectable full g-scale range: from ±0.25g to ±4g.
- User-selectable full output range: from ±2.5V to ±20V, differential.
- Wide frequency response: from DC to 200 Hz.
- From M=1 to PGA=1g with a single sensor.
- Compact, versatile, and easy to deploy.
- Low non-linearity, hysteresis, cross-axis sensitivity, and thermal drift.
- Compatible with most seismic digitizers in the marketplace.
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet.