QUANTERRA Q330 | THE POWERHORSE OF USARRAY/TAThe Quanterra Q330 is an advanced IP network-aware very low-power 3-6 channel remote broadband seismic digitizer incorporating Quanterra's leading, proven broadband technology. The Q330 includes Quanterra’s own patented (US Patent 4866442, Japan Patent 2787445, others pending) ultra-low-power delta-sigma 24-bit ADC, a DSP/RAM module, a GPS receiver, power conversion, sensor control, and a telemetry management module.
- True 24-bit wideband dynamic range, 3 or 6 channels.
- Ultra-low power (~0.5W for 3 channels).
- Ultra-rugged and reliable.
- Operative at -40 degrees Celsius.
- Compatibility to all major data acquisition platforms.
- Stability in operation.
- Largest data availability.
- Comprehensive sensor control.
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet.