STS-7 | THE VBB SURFACE BROADBAND SEISMOMETER
After the successful fielding of the STS-5A and of the world’s quietest ultra-broadband borehole seismometer STS-6A, the STS-7 surface seismometer is introduced to the market based on the world standard STS-5A proven in the IRIS USArray/TA Alaska deployment – now with 360s response.
- Very low noise across the passband
- Ultra-low power: less than 450 mW
- Displacement resolution at 10 Hz: -172 dB
- Serial interface for remote monitoring and controlling
- Sensor performance equal to the world-standard STS-2.5 broadband sensor
- Improved response compared to STS-2.5, up to 360 s
- RS232 remote monitoring (serial number, inside temperature and humidity, power supply levels, tilt
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet.