STS-6A | THE OBSERVATORY-GRADE 360S BOREHOLE SEISMOMETER
Based on STS-5A, Model STS-6A exhibits even lower long period noise, as well as magnetic shielding for correct operation at high latitudes. With a response from 360s to 50 Hz combined with a quiet deep borehole environment, it opens untapped research opportunities.
- Ultra-low long period noise.
- Magnetic and thermal shielding.
- Can be immersed up to 300 m depth (exceeds IP69).
- No "host box" required when interfaced to Q330-family of digitizers.
- Field and time proven "Swiss made" reliability.
- The entire seismic band in a single instrument.
- Centering possible from tilts up to +/-5 degrees.
- Operative to -40 degrees Celsius.
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet.