SLATE | RUGGED ULTRA-LOW POWER FIELD PROCESSORSlate is designed to allow building embedded applications to meet mission critical needs in field harsh environments. Slate offers extensive field processing capabilities, coupled with flexible communication options, and gives an advanced platform for all challenging projects.
- Optional Development Environment with Apache web server, Python, C++ compiler and JVM.
- Robust Journaling File System.
- Up to 32G Bytes Solid State Storage.
- Advanced Power Control with intelligent safe and secure system shutdown and auto start.
- Reduces quantity and cost of long haul communication equipment.
- Simplifies communication network topology.
- Rugged aluminum extrusion with MIL-SPEC type connectors designed for 1m drop and 1m temporary immersion (IP67).
- Slate is available either as a user-programmable system with embedded Linux, Clean-Slate, or pre-loaded with Kinemetrics’, Rock Hound software, to support seismic monitoring applications.
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet.