SBEPI 2 (Shallow Borehole EpiSensor 2)
SBEPI 2 | THE SHALLOW BOREHOLE EPISENSOR 2 ACCELEROMETERSBEPI 2 is the shallow borehole version of the advanced Episensor 2 accelerometer made for subsurface installations up to 100m depth. The SBEPI 2 comes in a small package of only 2.375” outer diameter allowing deployment in thin postholes/boreholes which are less expensive to drill.
- Very-low self-noise, resulting in 166 dB dynamic range.
- Software selectable sensitivities and output scale.
- Very low power (<350 mW).
- Wide frequency response: from DC to 320 Hz.
- From M=0 to PGA=1g with a single sensor.
- Very small thermal drift.
- Operative to -40 degrees Celsius.
- Full command and control from Kinemetrics digitizers or serial interface.
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet and Manual.