MARMOT | ULTRA-LOW POWER FIELD DATA ACQUISITIONAs a member of Kinemetrics’ Aspen product line, the Marmot represents a paradigm shift in seismic instrumentation. Designed to interface with one or more Quanterra, Kinemetrics and other third party digitizers, Marmot allows network operators the benefit of greatly enhanced data acquisition, data concentration, and field processing, and distribution to downstream data processing centers coupled with flexible communications options, including TCP/IP protocol.
- MontaVista HardHat Linux v2.4.20
- Robust Journaling File System
- Up to 16G Bytes Solid State Storage
- Dynamic Power Management
- Reduces quantity and cost of long haul communication equipment.
- Simplifies communication network topology.
- Marmot comes with an embedded version of Antelope software preinstalled.
- The Marmot Field Processor with Antelope can seamlessly buffer over a year of data from a typical 100 sample-per-second, three component field system.
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet.