EpiSensor 2 (ES-T2)
EPISENSOR 2 | ULTRA-HIGH PERFORMANCE AT LOW POWERThe EpiSensor 2 is an advanced force-balance, triaxial broadband seismic sensor that builds upon the outstanding record of its predecessor, the EpiSensor; the world’s first seismological-grade strong motion accelerometer. The high dynamic range of the EpiSensor 2 allows both weak and strong motion high-fidelity recording from a single sensor.
- Ultra-low self-noise, industry leading 166 dB dynamic range.
- Software selectable sensitivities and output scale.
- Very low power (<350 mW).
- Wide frequency response: from DC to 320 Hz.
- From M=0 to PGA=1g with a single sensor.
- Very small thermal drift.
- Operative to -40 degrees Celsius.
- Full command and control from Kinemetrics digitizers, serial interface or push button.
Find out more about this product by downloading the Datasheet and Manual.