March 18, 2020
To our Kinemetrics family,
As humanity is facing the most unprecedented challenge of our lifetime, our company’s deepest sympathies go out to those who have been impacted by the COVID-19 (coronavirus). As society becomes more connected, collaboration and cooperation will be needed to reduce the impact of this as well as the future epidemics.
We are carefully following local and regional government guidelines to stay on top of events in a very fast-changing environment. We are taking precautionary steps to do what we can to prevent the further spread of the virus. We have a dedicated team closely monitoring the situation. We are planning and acting accordingly.
Here’s what we’re doing NOW:
• Minimize our team members’ exposure by having more people work from home. They are as accessible to you as before, and they are just as well equipped to serve you as before.
• Relocating team members who are unable to work from home into widely separated spaces, at least six feet apart. Other team members are relocating to different buildings within the Kinemetrics’ multi-building facility.
• Team members who are unwell are required to stay home or are sent home, and if they report for work, they will not be allowed to enter the building.
• Daily cleanings and disinfection of common areas such as bathrooms, break rooms, commonly shared equipment, etc.
• We have located many hand sanitizing stations throughout our facilities. We have instructed every team member on the importance of effective hand washing, especially after using a common area or touching a common surface.
• Team members will have staggered breaks and lunchtimes to reduce the number of team members in the break rooms at any given time.
• Kinemetrics has banned all business travel and non-essential visitors to our offices.
• Truck drivers are required to stay in their vehicles during pickups and deliveries, except to sign documents.
• We are increasing the inventory of critical items to minimize supply issues.
• We’ve asked our team members to take this outbreak just as seriously in their personal lives by following recommended protocols when they are not at work.
We will do the utmost to ensure your promised deliveries; however, some of them may be delayed due to disruptions in our supply chain inflicted by the COVID-19 pandemic. We will keep you informed as soon as more information becomes available.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the actions we are taking. We greatly appreciate your comments and suggestions on how we can serve you better, especially in these uncertain times.
Please take very good care of yourself.
CEO and President